Applies when changes and / or modifications are made to:
- Machinery and equipment, tools and new facilities and / or different practices and working procedures.
- Change in specifications of spare parts and parts supply.
- Organizational or personnel changes.
- New regulations.
The analysis process involves identifying all risks arising from the change, which may affect:
- Safety of employees
- Adjacent areas of work
- The environment
- Public safety
- The productive processes of FENOCO
- Plan in advance adequate control measures
- Monitor the effectiveness of the controls when the change is implemented